Soft Skills Training
Training & Development
- Soft Skill training is working on personal attributes, communication abilities, personality traits, etc.
- We design and deliver Tylor made soft skills training for your teams, so as to help them deliver as per expectations.
- We can train your teams on following topics:
- Interpersonal skills
- Team work
- Goal Setting
- Customer service.
- Decision making and problem-solving.
Scope : Upskill existing and new Pharma / Healthcare Sales Executive / Managers / Support staff
- Evaluate the existing skill levels and design the training to upskill
- Enhance the skill sets required to perform the job role and make the new joinees job ready.
- Need based training modules
- Handling challenging situations and managing work life balance.
- Impart necessary domain skills through facilitative approach
- Participative approach to learning
- Case studies to augment learning and retention
- Role plays and real world scenario engagements
- PowerPoint presentations to deliver content.
- Ice breakers, energizers and games for high energy learning.
- Facilitative style of delivery for long term retention.
- Role plays
- Situational case scenario
- High energy learning.
- Engaging and fun.
Evaluation: (Throughout the training program)
- Written test – evaluate the concept clarity
- Group discussions
- Case studies
Reporting to the Training Manager / Sales Head:
- Daily reporting on the individual participant progress
- Comparison on the progress on day-to-day basis
- Final assessment along with remarks
- Candidates needing further training to be retained or given additional support.