Sales and Product Trainings: Healthcare/Pharma
Training & Development
- Training and development play a vital role in performance, showing them how to do it is more effective than telling them what to do,
- We work with you to impart sales, skills, and Behavioral trainings to your team at all levels to enhance their performance and profitability.
- The training delivery is a mix of Coaching, Facilitative and Activity based. Feedback session on regular intervals to assess the learning impact and improvement.
- Training & Development process:
- Analyzing the current need gap through Interviews or Observations on the Job.
- Designing the training module to address the core areas.
- Delivery of the training – Mix of classroom plus on the Job, activity based.
- Evaluation of the training – Changes on select parameters – Before & After.
Scope : Induction & Refresher for Pharma/Healthcare Sales Executive
- Knowledge : Basic therapy & product knowledge, Feature Advantage & Benefits
- Selling Skill : SPANCO Model, Visual aid understanding , communication clarity
- Confidence : Building confidence in negotiation skill & objection handling
- In Clinic Effectiveness: Dialogue building
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Basic Science : Anatomy, Physiology & Pharmacology
- Practical training : In depth medico marketing knowledge with situational detailing, RCPA
- Mastering selling skill , Doctor product matrix, Split group detailing practice
- Doubt counter, evaluation, reward & recognition
- Facilitative style of delivery for long term retention.
- Role plays
- Situational case scenario
- High energy learning.
- Engaging and fun.
Evaluation: (Throughout the training program)
- Product knowledge test – 20% Science 80% Key Selling points
- Detailing Demonstrations
- Hands Free Detailing
- Objection handling
Reporting to the Training Manager / Sales Head:
- Daily reporting on the individual participant progress
- Comparison on the progress on day-to-day basis
- Final assessment along with remarks
- Candidates needing further training to be retained or given additional support.