Managerial Development Programs: Healthcare/Pharma
Scope : Recharging the team during the Annual Meetings, Cycle Meetings or Training Sessions.
- To awaken the hidden potential of team
- To inspire them for performance excellence
- To work on Mind set shift from FIXED mindset to GROWTH mindset
- To remove the mental blocks to take on stretch beyond the limit
- Passion for excellence
- It’s better to burn out then rust your skill
- Tea bag in hot water: Hot water challenge to bring out the best in you
- You Can’t do it – ignore the nay sayer
- Fixed Vs Growth mindset
- Fire walk/Glass walk
- High energy engagement sessions.
- Ice breakers, energizers and games
- Delivery around the core outcomes to be achieved
- De-brief around the core outcomes
- Participative and stretch beyond the normal.
Key features :
- Participants are ready to handle pressure willingly.
- Limiting beliefs converts into empowering beliefs.
- Create new powerful beliefs after walking on fire.
- Radically increased performance.
- Higher self-Esteem.
- Incredible self-confidence.
- Achieve Extraordinary Goals post fire walk training.
- Surprisingly long lasting results.
Evaluation: (Throughout the training program)
- Team focus and energy levels post the workshop.
- Enhancement in the productivity
- Percentage of time spent on productive work compared to wastage of time post workshop.
Reporting to the Training Manager / Sales Head:
- Fortnightly or monthly interaction with the Training manager or the Head of department to review the impact.