Brand Management Team Trainings: Healthcare/Pharma
Scope : Induction & Refresher for Pharma/Healthcare Brand Management trainees, Executives and Managers
- Knowledge : Basic therapy & product knowledge, Feature Advantage & Benefits
- Marketing Skill : Clarity on Marketing mix, 4P’s of marketing, Promotional plan, Brand Plan concepts.
- Communication design and clarity
- Brand Campaigns ideation process, creation, execution and implementation.
- Vendor management.
- Trainings for field sales – New Launch, Cycle meetings, Annual meeting.
- What is Brand Management and what it is Not?
- Brand management and its significance in the Indian healthcare.
- Developing the Brand management mindset.
- How to design and develop the Brand Strategy
- Understanding the components of Branding.
- Designing and developing the Brand Promotional Strategy
- Communication strategy
- How to design and deliver the brand training.
- Conducting Cycle meeting and brand reviews.
- Facilitative style of delivery for long term retention.
- Concept clarity on all components of brands
- Practical learning through case studies
- Experiential – working on brand plans, promotional plans
- Creative thinking – creating the communication,
Evaluation: (Throughout the training program)
- Marketing concepts clarity knowledge test
- Designing the brand plan
- Communication clarity
- Presentation skills – Product launch to Internal teams – evaluation
- Data Analysis – interpretation
Reporting to the Training Manager / Sales Head:
- Daily reporting on the individual participant progress
- Comparison on the progress on day-to-day basis
- Final assessment along with remarks
- Candidates needing further training to be retained or given additional support.